Friday, February 21, 2014

Christmas in July 2009

Hallelujah it's Friday!!! This has been one of those weeks that just seems to drag its feet, sits down for a long cup of coffee, decides to eat that second cookie and then finally heads outs the door. I'm looking forward to Saturday because Joshua and I are heading to Memphis for a day of shopping, fun, and BBQ. This will be the farthest we've driven our "new" car so pray that it still handles just like it does around town! For now, I want to leave you with a little Throw Back Thursday photo since I didn't post anything yesterday: 




























This little beauty is from Summer 2009. It was the first summer Josh and I were dating and we worked together at Camp Wamava. It was Christmas in July and as per tradition, Josh played The Grinch in the annual performance. Notice his gorgeous tan and my explosive freckles. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment