Monday, April 28, 2014

All the Feelings...

















Oh man, I have ALL of the feelings right now. It's finally starting to hit us that we leave Tennessee in 5 weeks. Five Weeks ya'll. When we got back from our last Nashville trip, we really started to realize that there might not be another trip before we leave. Although we haven't really been as many times as we would like to, we have developed favorite places to go and it will be sad to leave them. Fortunately, we're going back to DFW and there are plenty of restaurants, malls, and fun things to do there. There is just something about Nashville though. It has this feel to it that I've always loved and honestly, if being near my family wasn't a factor, I would probably move there in a minute!

With all of the change on the horizon, I've also been laying awake most nights digging up my past. There are decisions I've made that I regret and I wish I could go back and change. I always make choices and then immediately wonder if I've made the wrong one. My faith is not what it should be and I am ashamed. The hubs and I talked about John 14 yesterday and I feel so much like Thomas. He asked Jesus how in the world would they know the way if they didn't know where they were going? Jesus tells him that He is the way. Perhaps if I will put my feet in His steps, I will finally find my way to the Peace that He offers.

If you pray, please say one for us as we prepare our home and ourselves for the long road ahead. If you don't pray, just think on us for a moment. Either way, the positive thoughts of others can do a lot of good.

I'm praying for the families that have been affected by the tornadoes sweeping the south. There is a lot of uncertainty ahead and my heart goes out to them....

No comments:

Post a Comment