Monday, April 7, 2014

What I'm Pinning Lately...



It's no secret that I love Pinterest; besides, what woman doesn't love clicking on just "one last pin" only to discover that they've pinned right through making dinner and their an hour long episode of their favorite show? Anyhow, here are a few things I'm loving right now--maybe it's just me, but it looks like I need more blue in life....
Spring Stripes - Penny Pincher Fashion TRANSITION / THE LITTLE KIDS SHARED ROOM - BLEUBIRD--I really love the simplicity of the photos and the similar editing style Rock Necklaces: A variation on the age-old nature necklace, these wire-wrapped pendants are fun for kids to trade. Some girls paint their names on one side and their best friend's on the other, and wear them as a proclamation of their unbreakable bond.Bluetique Cheap Chic » That royal blue with the lace is perfect! Little braids into a big messy braid. Navy midi skirt, grey tee, printed scarf, gladiator sandals--oh that skirt! Love the vest with a fancy necklace! 
*Click on the pictures to head over to their sources!

No comments:

Post a Comment