Friday, December 19, 2014

An Unceremonious Christmas Tree Lighting

 photo 3c9e3c39-2379-4de3-870b-d2862183c224.jpg




































It only took 22 days into the Holiday season, but we finally put up our little Christmas Tree. I don't know about anyone else, but to me it feels like the Holiday season is going by faster than usual. I love Christmas, but for some reason I feel like I can barely catch my breath this year; we're not even halfway done shopping for gifts and Christmas is less than a week away!

This has been a great December so far and will continue to be the busiest one yet: my best friend had her baby shower for baby #1, we traveling to Oklahoma to see my Dad's family, and right after Christmas, my college roommate is getting married! We are definitely in that stage of life where everything is on the upward slope; life is really just beginning and I can't wait to see what happens in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment