Saturday, February 15, 2014

Christmas Photo Dump Take One

Well, my lazy self is finally getting around to editing the photos I took at Christmas time. I know, it's February but I finally remembered I have Photoshop and some sweet actions that do all the work for me. I probably took about 500 photos but here are just a few of my favorites:
1)Santa's Handsome Helper constructing the tree, 2) Me, fixing the branches, 3) and 4) The tree and general shenanigans, 5) Some highlights from our annual "Lighting" expedition, 6) A house that would make the Griswolds jealous, 7) Dirty Santa gifts at my Grandparents house on Christmas Eve, 8) My littlest as a "Hot Box Christmas Girl," and 9) Josh doing his best Elvis with our new Guitar-shaped popcorn container. 
I'll be back with more photos from Christmas Day!!!


























No comments:

Post a Comment