Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day Looks with Polyvore

It's Valentine's Day and my sister asked me to come up with an article for String of Pearls. After perusing Pinterest for some inspiration, I came up with three Valentine's Day looks with the help of Polyvore. Check out my looks for Class, Date Night, or a Girl's Night Out.
For Class



Valentine Date






















Valentine's With the Girls
























Combo red shirt / Leather jacket / H&M boot cut jeans, $50 / Bucco white sandals / Style Co style co handbag / Gold necklace / Madewell hair accessory / Stila gift sets kit

The Hubby and I will probably spend the night in making homemade cards for each other--we did that on our first married Valentine's and I think it would be fun tradition to carry on! What do you and your special someone like to do for Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment