Thursday, October 23, 2014

A Rant Post for Thursday

After I left my job in Tennessee, the college closed my email account (for good reasons of course). When I got back from my whirlwind summer at Camp Wamava, I finally sat down to try and post again only to find that I had linked my blog to that old work account....fast forward and I was able to gain access again but now all of my pictures are gone. Boo. Even the profile picture I worked so hard to crop and shape into the perfect 'blogger circle.' It's my own for not actually using my Photobucket to host pictures but alas it is too late now. Someday, when I find the time, I'll try to remember all of the pictures I had up there but I'm pretty sure that's impossible....


Thursday Rant Over. And now, because I need it.....Here are Kittens and Rainbows. Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment