Monday, October 13, 2014

This Weekend

Happy Cold, Rainy Monday!!! It seems that Fall has finally decided to descend upon Texas--it only took half of October, but we'll take what we can get! I'm not sure why, but this weekend seemed especially long to me--perhaps it was because we didn't head up to my parents house for a crazy adventure but I'm not complaining. It was leisurely in that warm, fuzzy way that makes you want to curl up in bed with a good book or movie and have plenty of cuddles. 

The weekend wasn't entirely wasted though, because the hubs finally built me my table!!!  



















I found the plans for this gorgeous Farmhouse table here and I am beyond pleased with how it turned out! It only took a few hours on Saturday to shop, cut, and assemble the whole thing. Now my job is to sand and stain it a beautiful dark brown and then I'll be hitting up craiglist and garage sales for chairs! I will definitely post more pictures when I'm finished--I'm dreaming of warm family gatherings and someday seeing little ones playing underneath. It's so sturdy, this baby is gonna last a long time!!!                   

No comments:

Post a Comment