Friday, January 24, 2014

Bedroom Makeover Ideas

It's no secret I love Target. Since childhood Target has been my store of choice; I would get upset if my Mom even suggested going to Wal-mart(since then, I've embraced their low prices in my young married state). When we went to register for our wedding Joshua and I just went crazy with the little price gun guy and scanned in a bunch of stuff we thought we liked. Now that I'm older and wiser, I realize I didn't pick anything that actually matches my sense of style and I want to do a bedroom makeover!!! I'm putting together a little pin board of inspiration to get a better idea of what I really want for our "oasis" and most of it comes from Target. What a lovely place indeed.

Pictures from Target, kellimurray.com, timeneveblog, designinspiration.net, decorpad.com, pinteresthunt8010.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment