Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Things To Do


I am a compulsive list maker. In high school I kept a meticulous planner with all of my activities. College, the same--only this time my to-do list would make their way to Facebook. When we were planning our wedding I worked at an Intermediate school and each day I went home with a purse stuffed full of Post-It Notes with ideas and schedules and what-not. Now I make lists wherever I can find some space to write so I'm making one here. Maybe, if I'm lucky, this will help me check off everything. For once.

To-Do:

Get our car fixed
Get new(er) car
Organize clothing to donate
Organize clothing to sell
Organize left over clothes
Deep clean the house = throw. away. junk.
Get a GRE study book
Fill out application for Grad school
Find tasty Paleo bread-type recipes for the hubby
Start writing devotionals for camp

Yep. That sounds about right. Now that it's on the "internets" it must be true so I'll have to pull up my boot straps and get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment