Saturday, March 22, 2014

Ready for Spring Break

We Made It!!!!

Thank goodness 4:30 Friday afternoon rolled around because I didn't think I was going to make it. The week before a holiday holds so much anticipation that waiting can be unbearable. Losing Millie made the first part of the week really rough coupled with all of the phone calls and visitors in the office I was beyond ready for the "Final Countdown."

This spring break is going to be awesome because we're heading to Atlanta to see the zoo and the aquarium. We're also hoping to visit the world famous Varsity Drive-in downtown and I can't wait to get my hands on their Orange Drink! Hopefully I won't take a hundred years to post pictures from the trip!

We finally had the most gorgeous weather today and we took full advantage by taking a walk around campus. I only wish it would hang on for spring break but it looks like we might get some more winter weather. On the bright side, we picked out our outfits for easter and just like last year, I ended up with two dresses...They outnumber everything else in my closet for sure--I might have a problem...

Top it all off with Greek-style turkey burgers, Reese's eggs, and 27 Dresses and we've got the perfect weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment